The ez-Control is an easy to use system for bioreactors and fermentors. The system accurately controls pH, Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen, Foam/Level and Agitation. The color touch screen interface guides the user through the operation. The adaptive control features allow the user to focus on the process while the controller keeps tight control on the important process parameters.
What makes this controller unique are its ease of use, its vesatility, its flexibility and its accurate control.
The system can control:
- Autoclavable bioreactors,
- Steam in place bioreactors,
- Appliflex single use bioreactors
- Millipore CellReady single use bioreactors
- Life Technologies SUB bioreactors
- PALL/ATMI PAD reactors
Although the system has a very small footprint, the capabilities are beyond any other laboratory process control system.
Some of the ez-Control highlights are:
- Simple operation through the color touch screen guides the operator and prevents errors
- Adaptive PID control guarantees the most accurate control of your process parameters
- OPC compliance eases integration in a computer network for process data handling
- User definable control loop configuration offers unique flexibility in adding other sensors to your process
- Definition, storage, copying and reloading process configurations to reduce your experiment setup time
- Local data storage and display up to 72 hours offers complete process overview on the lab bench
- Multiple data displays like synoptic, trends and bargraph displays supply all relevant process information in a glance
- Security by multiple user levels for secure access to the process
- useable with classic and with fluorofor sensors (pH and oxygen) to match changing process demands
- Integration viable biomass sensor for measurement and control to maximize process information
- Based on the GAMP compliant development documentation the system can be used in validated processes